Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Free Watch I Was a Zombie for the F.B.I. (1982) Online Streaming

Looking for I Was a Zombie for the F.B.I. online streaming with HD Quality?

I Was a Zombie for the F.B.I. release on 1982 with good rating and has already become top must see movies in almost all movie theaters.



Storyline


A pair of criminal brothers survive an airplane crash and discover a plot by aliens from outer space to conquer Earth by turning human beings in zombies.









Movie details I Was a Zombie for the F.B.I.


Release : 1982-08-30

Genre : Comedy, Horror, Science Fiction

Runtime : 75

Company :


Cast


Larry RaspberryasAce Evans
John GillickasBart Brazzo
James RaspberryasRex Armstrong



Free Watch I Was a Zombie for the F.B.I. (1982) Online Streaming Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: KarenJDixon

0 comments:

Post a Comment